About Me Blog Hop Gym Reviews
Gratuitously stolen from Capital One12:39:00 PM
What's in your wallet gym bag? I have 2 gym bags -- one for the gym and one for softball (uniform & cleats). In my gym bag I ha...
What's in your
wallet gym bag?
I have 2 gym bags -- one for the gym and one for softball (uniform & cleats).
In my gym bag I have the following:
- Champion Double Dry® Vented Burnout Women's Muscle T Shirt (rawr! show those guns off!)
- Champion Dazzle Men's Basketball Shorts with Mesh Trim (I know, I know... men's shorts... but unlike women's shorts... they have pockets! The longer length and the fabric help prevent thigh chafing.)
- VSX Sports Bra (Victorias Secret might've discontinued them, but i love that (1) they have underwire and (2) they breathe really well and (3) they clasp in the back, they don't need to be pulled over my head. Thankfully I have 5 of them!)
- Saucony ProGrid Ride 2 W Sneakers (Do me a favor and go to a running store. Have them (1) measure your shoe size (2) how much arch support you need. If you have high arches, you don't need arch support (it'll only make you pronate more). If you have low arches, you need arch support.)
- Nike Dri-FIT Half-Cushioned No Show Socks
- Body Glide Anti-Chafing Stick (helps with chafing under arms, under bras, between thighs, or for new shoes)
- Weight lifting gloves (to prevent blisters on your hands... b/c who wants a broad with calluses?)
- Cotton underwear to change into if I'm wearing something not workout friendly.
- My shower kit (flip-flops, hair conditioner, razor, contact solution, wide-tooth comb, extra hair elastics)