But I want to hilight one thing that I think a few people need to hear:
[E]vidence shows that people who lose weight gradually and steadily (about 1 to 2 pounds per week) are more successful at keeping weight off. Healthy weight loss isn't just about a "diet" or "program." It's about an ongoing lifestyle that includes long-term changes in daily eating and exercise habits.(emphasis added). So please, no more obsessing over not having lost a ridiculous amount of weight in one week. Do not stress if you haven't lost weight in one week (it's about the trend, not the specific weigh-in, as many things can cause your body to fluctuate up or down 1-2lbs every day).
So... New Rule (#5)
1. Leave No One Behind -- if someone asks for help, give it.
2. I will do no harm to my body.
3. I will not think badly when I look at myself in the mirror.
4. I will not judge someone without recognizing the journey they are on first.
5. I dictate how I feel about myself, not the scale.