240 lbs -- my highest (1996-1998)I want my final rewards to be things that will happen regardless of what weight I'm at. Though 165 is my "goal" weight, I'd actually be really happy at 175.
217 lbs -- my 7/9/2006 weight (physical)
209 lbs -- Feb 2010: when I first got the BodyMedia Fit
1. 200 lbs -- June 2010, no reward.
2. 190 lbs -- By the end of July 2010 -- Mini-vacation up to NYC
3. 180 lbs -- By the end of August 2010 -- iPod Nano in Blue or Nutsa Spa Signature Body Treatment
4. 170 lbs -- By the end of September 2010 -- Sell unworn London Fog size 14 trench coat; get new smaller one! Get teeth whitened!
5. 165 lbs -- By the end of October 2010 -- fitting in the bridesmaid gown and looking delicious
Home » About Me » Positive Self-Image » Goals
in About Me, Positive Self-Image - on 3:07:00 PM - 3 comments
I just realized I never posted my goals/rewards.
Labels: About Me, Positive Self-Image
I like that you will reward yourself no matter what your weight is. It's nice to reward your efforts. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my post. You know I started out at 215 lbs and I am now at 174. Wish it came off faster.Reply
Can I say I just love your blog picture. Feisty...
i think rewarding yourself is sooo important! Kudos to you! And go you! I can't wait to see you reach your goals!Reply
Paula, thank you -- I love it too. I was feeling really good that day -- despite wearing a men's medium jersey (the women's XL is too tight across the boobs). I reward myself frequently. Lots of pedicures and healthy food. I just thought it was important to set them out, or put out bigger goals.Reply
Lala... thank you. I can't wait to reach my goals as well!
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I'll do my very best to respond to it in a timely manner!