To thine own self be true...9:44:00 AM
Okay, so I might be a little delusional when it comes to how I see myself, but I'd rather envision how I feel on the inside than admit a...
Okay, so I might be a little delusional when it comes to how I see myself, but I'd rather envision how I feel on the inside than admit all the things I find wrong on the outside.
1. Stomach/abdomen. People get upset when they can "pinch an inch" -- how about a handful? It's the part of me that I stress about the most.
2. Thighs. I fantasize about what it would be like for them to not rub against each other or have to use Body Glide so I don't get a rash.
3. Skin. I wish I had flawless skin, no blackheads, no pimples, and no desire to pick at my skin.
4. Butt. For the most part I like it, but it's pretty damn flat.
5. Nose. I've never really admitted this aloud, but I think my nose is a bit too big for my face. I don't think I'd ever have surgery but it is something I take a critical eye to.
6. My Boob Bridge. Between my breasts and over my sternum there is extra flesh. It prevents me from having pretty awesome cleavage.
7. My wings. I remember being horrified by my Nana's arms and how much they flapped.
BUT... there are some parts of me I love.
1. My feet. They might be a big (size 9.5/10) but I have long toes and beautiful arches.
2. My eyes. While I might be blind, they've never failed to attract.
3. My lips. I've been told they're the perfect kissing lips. I'll take that.
4. My legs. Long and strong. Eat your heart out.
5. My boobs. I think I'd like a breast lift (especially if I were to ever have kids) but for the most part, I love my buddies.
6. My clavicles. I know lots of people who lose their collar bones when they get fat. Mine have always been with me. They're an important reminder to have good posture.