Happy 101 Award11:42:00 PM
I'm so bad about following the rules for awards unless I do them the minute I get them... so here goes... Here are the 3 rules: P...
I'm so bad about following the rules for awards unless I do them the minute I get them... so here goes...
Here are the 3 rules:
Post who gave it to ya!
Thanks to the award giver, who wishes to remain anonymous. (I think you're pretty awesome too :P **pulls left ear and winks**)
State 10 things you like:1. Mac N3 Studio Fix Powder -- finally a powder for the very pale girls with sensitive skin!
2. Teaism Chai -- it's a warm and happy drink. The right amount of spiciness.
3. My KitchenAid Stand Mixer -- it's part kitchen appliance, part foreplay.
4. Chobani Greek Yogurt (plain or raspberry) -- it helps me get my protein in the morning, even when
my tummy isn't cooperating
5. Precor Elliptical 576i -- even though she might be my cruel mistress, she's never abandoned me and has always reminded me that I can finish.
6. Body Glide. Seriously people... prevent chafing wherever it occurs -- thighs, under your sports bra, shoes. Why suffer the blisters or the red skin when you don't have to?
7, 8, 9. Harmony Creek Farm handmade herbal soaps, Burberry London perfume, and Victoria's Secret underwear. Three things that I use/wear every day to feel sexy if for no one else but myself.
10. My bed. I think I'll be heading over there soon.
Give this award to 10 other bloggers! [OMG this is hard b/c I love EVERY blog I read for different reasons...]
1. Lucy at Diminishing Lucy whose blog hop really introduced me to the fitness blog community. She's also a fantastic mom, which I totally admire.
2. Also on the list of fantastic moms is Karen at Muffin Fixation. She is honest, open, and a quick wit. Three things I love in blog and a person.
3. Jess at Half of Jess. I absolutely adore this panda. I'm so glad she's now living in the same city as me, as it will give me a chance to give her a big hug.
4. Tara at 263 and Counting. She is one of the most warm and loving people I think I've met on my journey thus far. Not saying you're all not, but you all don't send me lovely note cards with Optimus Prime Band Aids on them. Just sayin....
5. Chris (I know, a guy!) of Fuck You Cookie. Sometimes I think we take turns being each other's number one fan. I would really like to see him succeed in the whole weight loss/health gain journey. He's a really awesome guy and I hope he remembers always that there's someone out there that thinks that.
6. Vinny (another guy!) at Fat to Fit Diary, who can, even at my worst moments, remind me that there are good, honest, direct, nurturing, hopeful, kind, sweet, intelligent, and handsome men out there. And he's ever so patient for doing it so often. Kudos him for fighting the good fight.
7. Michelle at Hit the Bricks. I'll just say that she brings out the silly in me.
8. Alicia at Poise in Parma. Nutella is a health food, right?
9. Alejandra Ramos over at Always Order Dessert who reminds me time and time again that a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, when used correctly, is a deadly weapon.
10. And last, but certainly not least, my beautiful cousin, Kristin of Always with a Book. I might be biased because she's family, but I think she has one of the best book blogs out there.