#DecGTD and #JanGTD9:00:00 AM
1. Five more days until the new year! That also means you have 5 more days to get in some miles, some ounces, some meters and/or some fruit...
1. Five more days until the new year! That also means you have 5 more days to get in some miles, some ounces, some meters and/or some fruits/veg for #DecGTD. Don't forget to LOG your info. Why log your info? Well it helps you stay organized and see your progress. Also, you never know who you might inspire or encourage.
2. The lovely Carrie/@CarrieSinCA was the only one to volunteer to write the guest post/wrap up for #DecGTD. So no need for a poll! Look for that Jan 1 or so.
3. I have to start the #JanGTD announcement with a huge THANK YOU to Rachael/@Brooklyn_1012.
Rachael's blog. I didn't mean to intimidate or scare anyone into thinking that #JanGTD would be more than you could handle. But the thing is... after #OctGTD, #NovGTD, and #DecGTD (adding in water, fruits & veggies), it's time for something new. Rachael says it perfectly:
I’ve always said there is a big difference between exercising and training. Exercising you are just going through the motions. In training, you are working towards a specific goal and gaining knowledge along the way.So you're ready to own your identity as being an athlete, right?
Same as always, there is a spreadsheet that you will use to sign up and track your progress.
1. Click on the SUMMARY PAGE (bookmarking it would be a good idea as you will be using it often)
2. Fill out a line on the "Summary" spreadsheet (do not use columns F, G or I and J -- those automatically calculate) Use separate lines if you want to do different modalities (i.e. one for running, one for biking). You will be able to mix and match strength circuits.
3. Find your correlating individual tab (it should be "@[line number where you entered your info]") -- make sure your information from the "Summary" tab has been pulled onto this sheet (and not someone else's information -- if so, contact me).
4. Rename the tab "@[twitter name]" or if you don't have Twitter "@[nickname]"
5. Fill out the sheet as you wish -- including dates of drs appointments, goals, and eventually mileage, ounces of water, servings of fruit/veg, and how you feel.
6. Update your own individual page as needed. The total mileage will automatically be updated on the Summary tab as you report on your individual page.
7. Follow #JanGTD on Twitter for support if you need it or to support others when they do, to announce achievements, and find new/old friends!
8. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE LINES OR TABS!