Choices choices choices2:17:00 PM
1. So I've had 2 epidurals . I experienced a great deal of relief (especially regarding the radiating pain down my left arm) after the...
1. So I've had 2 epidurals. I experienced a great deal of relief (especially regarding the radiating pain down my left arm) after the first epidural. I feel much the same as I did before the second epidural as I did after the second epidural. Today was the first day of physical therapy. The question is whether I have the third epidural or not. I don't know if I'm in a diminishing returns situation, or if more steroids will help at this point. There are pros and cons either way. I just don't know where I stand. What would you do?
2. I just booked a hotel room for Fitbloggin. I requested a room with two double beds. This means that I could have anywhere between 1 and 3 roommates. I've reserved a room from Sept 20-23. I'm thinking about extending that reservation to September 19th (this rate isn't included in the Fitbloggin price).
Anyone down for the chaos?
ALSO -- just a reminder, pack an extra suitcase/bag for all the swag. Trust me, you'll need it or be faced with making some tough decisions.
3. Part of me really wants to make a #FitBloggin12 "yearbook" -- everyone's face to make for easy identification and so we can write messages to each other. If I were to make one, would people want to print it/pay to have it printed?
4. The FatGirlvsWorld/#GoTheDist was a pretty successful gimmick -- do you think I should do it again (different color?) or go the route of business cards? Identifiable gimmick vs. lots of info??